Kisho Window CoatingDesignation of product: kisho window coating
1. 5 G-01 window coating agents (20ml);
2. 5 Coating film sponges;
3. 5 Coating cloths;
4. 1 Manual.
This product is fluoride-containing coating film product, used to smear on glass surface to form water repellency film to enhance glass self-cleanness, which can improve visibility in rainy weather and enhance safety driving.
Precautions before the practice
1. Avoid practice under burning sun;
2. Avoid practice in temperature environment under 10℃;
3. Please read practice manual in details and follow practice procedures therein.
G-01 window coating practice method
1. Completely clear fouling and oil-film attached on window, and use a air gun to blow off moisture until it is completely dry;
2. Drip G-01 window coating agent on sponge wrapping the coating cloth for 7-10 drops, smear it on window uniformly with an alternating method of first lateral and then vertical;
3. Postpone for 5 min, then use a dry towel to wipe the window with polishing brightness to complete.
1. Avoid engaging water or rinsing the vehicle with 24 hours after practice.
2. This product is a mild irritant to skin, please wear protective gloves if allergic with its practice.
1. Sealed storage in shade, optimal for 4-20℃ (avoid high temperature and freezing);
2. Please store out of the range within children touch.
· Do not drink;
· Do not engage fireworks;
· Wash hands with soap after using;
· Immediately consult doctors for misguided intake and eye contact;
· Do not use for purposes other than vehicle glasses practice.